Healthwatch Sunderland nomination a Star Criteria & terms and conditions
Healthwatch Sunderland nomination a Star Criteria
1. Nominated stars must be people or services publically funded to deliver health & Social care in the Sunderland area.
2. An explanation must be given as to why you are making the nomination, i.e. outstanding services,
3. You must agree that your nomination can be used by Healthwatch Sunderland for publicity purposes.
Terms and conditions
1. Your nominated Star must be an employee /volunteer/service or department of a health or social care organisation providing publically-funded services the Sunderland area.
2. The nominated Star must not be related to you or from an employee or provider.
3. Only one nomination per calendar year for a service or individual can be made.
4. Nominees will be notified and awarded their ‘Star’ recognition.
5. Healthwatch Sunderland reserves the right not to honour a Star nomination without giving justification or reason; or to amend or withdraw the nominate a Star scheme at any time without prior notice.
6. Nominated Stars are encouraged to agree that Healthwatch Sunderland can use them in its promotional activity.
7. A Star nomination does not imply that Healthwatch Sunderland in any way endorses a service and this claim must not be made.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
9. Healthwatch Sunderland reserves the right to add and amend these terms and conditions without prior warning or notice.