Opportunity to join Diabetes UK's new Diabetes Involvement Grant selection panel
Diabetes UK is looking for two people to be part of an exciting new project. They want to hear from anyone keen to be part of the selection panel reviewing applications for the new Diabetes Involvement Grant pilot in the northern region.
Can you help? You must be:
- Over 18 and affected by diabetes in some way
- Living in the North of England
- Understanding of involvement and its importance in improving diabetes services.
- Able to be impartial and represent the voice of others in the diabetes community.
- You don’t need to have worked with Diabetes UK before or be an expert in involvement to apply.
If this sounds of interest, please click on this link to get in touch with the Diabetes UK team.