Recruitment of Healthwatch Sunderland Chair
Healthwatch Sunderland are currently seeking a motivated and focused self-starter to join our successful team as a:
Healthwatch Sunderland Chair
Voluntary: Out of pocket expenses paid
As chair of Healthwatch Sunderland, you will have an excellent opportunity to lead an organisation which will ensure the voice of the residents and communities of Sunderland can become even stronger and further influence and challenge how our local health and social care services are provided.
The successful applicant will be a dynamic individual of the highest calibre, who shares a passion for ensuring Healthwatch is an independent public champion across Sunderland’s five localities.
Key knowledge / skills required:
- Knowledge, skills and experience to deliver exceptional results through effective leadership and great team work.
- Awareness of current health and social care issues facing residents in Sunderland, with an understanding of the role of relevant public bodies and how public engagement can
- influence them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain strong working relationships with NHS,
- Local Authority, Clinical Commissioning Group and local voluntary sector.
- The ability to act on behalf of others at all levels of influence.
For an application form, further information or an informal chat please contact us on:
Telephone: (0191) 514 7145
Closing date for applications: Friday, 8th March 2019