Sunderland Urgent Care - Have Your Say!
Over the past two years, NHS Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group have talked to hundreds of local people about urgent care. People have told them that they find the system confusing, and are not always sure where to get the care they need. Many people have also told them they find it hard to get an urgent appointment with their GP or feel they have to wait too long.
They want to make it easy and simple to use NHS services. To do this, they need to make some changes to services to make sure people get the right care as quickly as possible.
They also want to make it easier to see a GP - so that if you need an urgent appointment, you can get one quickly.
They have developed a new way of arranging services, which we think will help urgent care in Sunderland to work better.
The plans are set out at http://www.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/urgent-care-services/
They would like to hear your views, so that they understand how you feel about the proposed improvements.
Have your say
Complete our survey at http://www.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/urgent-care-services/
• Phone 0191 217 2670 for a copy of the survey or to complete it over the phone
• Email them at SUNCCG.email@example.com
• Get in touch via Twitter @SunderlandCCG or Facebook @Sunderlandhealth
• Watch their YouTube channel - search for ‘Sunderland CCG’
• Write to them at NHS Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group, Pemberton House, Colima Avenue, Sunderland, SR5 3XB
The closing date for comments is Sunday 12 August 2018, and no decision will be made until we have reviewed all the feedback we receive.
Attend an event
• West: Thursday 7 June 2018 12 – 2PM – Hope Street Xchange, Sunderland SR1 3QD
• North: Wednesday 13 June 2 – 4PM – North East Business and Innovation Centre, Sunderland SR5 2TA
• East: Monday 18 June 12:30 – 2:30pm – Sunderland Bangladeshi International Centre, Sunderland SR1 2QD
• Saturday: Saturday 23 June 10 – 12PM – Bede Tower, Sunderland, SR2 7EA
• Durham: Monday 2 July 5 – 7PM – The Glebe Centre, Murton, SR7 9BX
• North: Wednesday 11 July, 6 – 8pm, Bunny Hill Centre, Hylton Lane, Sunderland, SR5 4BW
• Washington: Thursday 12 July, 6 – 8pm, Washington Arts Centre, Biddick Lane, Washington, NE38 8AB
• South Tyneside: Monday 16 July 6-8PM – Boldon Community Association, Boldon Colliery NE35 9DS
• West: Thursday 19 July, 6 – 8pm, Enterprise Suite, Hope Street Xchange, 1 – 3 Hind Street, Sunderland, SR1 3QD
• East: Tuesday 7 August, 6 – 8pm, Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7DZ
• Coalfields: Wednesday 8 August, 6 – 8pm, The Hetton Centre, Welfare Road, Hetton-le-Hole, DH5 9NE
• Travel & Transport event: Monday 6 August, 6 – 8pm,The Hetton Centre, Welfare Road, Hetton-le-Hole, DH5 9NE
To register to attend one of our public discussion events please go online http://www.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/urgent-care-services/public-consultation-get-involved/ or call 0191 512 8458.