Path to Excellence - Phase two
Working together to improve hospital services in Sunderland and South Tyneside
Phase Two of the Path to Excellence involves the following areas of hospital care:
- Emergency care and acute medicine
- Emergency surgery and planned operations
- Planned care and outpatients
- Clinical support services (tests, scans, therapies and pharmacy)
Working together we need to address four major challenges:
- Workforce pressures
- Rising demand for services
- Improving quality to meet clinical standards
- Finance pressures
The Path to Excellence have some working ideas about how to solve these challenges, but need help from the public to refine these further to help to influence potential solutions, which will be part of a full public consultation later in 2019.
In order to complete the survey you will firstly need to read the information on all three ideas (miniman, some and greater change) by clicking the buttons below.