Run by local GPs, the Extended Access Service is a convenient way to see a doctor at a time to suit your busy lifestyle.
- Five handy locations in the Sunderland area, including Houghton and Washington
- Staff can check your GP practice's records about your health if needed, unless you have opted out of record-sharing
Making an appointment
- To make an appointment, contact your GP practice
- If you can't contact your practice, you can call NHS 111 where advisors will help you get the care you need. This could include making an Extended Access appointment if that is the best option for you.
- Appointments available: Monday - Friday: 6pm - 8.30pmWeekends: 9am - 5.30pm Bank Holidays: 10am - 2pm