Support to make a complaint


If you need more help with making your complaint (for example if you need help to write the letter or you do not feel confident enough to deal with the complaints process alone) you can contact VoiceAbility. Their support is only available for NHS funded services and does not cover social care complaints.

Visit the VoiceAbility website

Healthwatch England advice

Making a complaint can be a daunting task, so knowing who you can complain to and what to do is essential. 

We can help you. We've worked with Healthwatch England to produce straightforward advice will guide you through the process from knowing who to talk to, top tips on what to do and what you can expect from services in response. 

Read our complaints advice