As a Healthwatch we often hear about those services that shine or individuals who go the extra mile. Celebrating these services or individuals is an essential and enjoyable part of our work and the ‘Nominate a Star’ scheme is our way of acknowledging all the good we hear about.
If you would like to nominate a staff member, team or service for one of our Star Awards for the difference they have made to you or someone you know, please complete our form below.
Please see our previous winners!
Criteria for nominating a Healthwatch Star – please read
1. We cannot accept nominations in a professional capacity from a social care or health service commissioner, employee, colleague or provider.
2. You must be able to nominate the person or service by name (or at least be able to work with us to find names).
3. The person making the nomination must provide their name and a contact number or email address.
4. You must read and accept the terms and conditions.
5. You must be happy to explain in detail your reason for the nomination.
6. You must be happy for your nomination (confidentiality will be protected) to be used by Healthwatch Sunderland in any promotional activities.
7. Nominated stars must be services, or people working for a service, in Sunderland.