Why volunteer with us?
- demonstrate initiative and‘outside the box’ thinking for your personal statement
- learn about current health and social care issues
- improve communication skills, both written and verbal n contribute as part of a diverse team
- champion health issues affecting young people
- get involved in patient centred research
- support and speak up for more vulnerable members of society
- Develop important skills such as communication, team work, and project management (which look great on a CV or Uni application!)
- Young Healthwatch also offers the opportunity to gain work experience.