Marie Curie are asking people living with a serious life-limiting illness and those who support them how future research can better reflect what’s most important to them.
Who can take part in the survey?
Marie Curie would like to hear from:
- People who are living with a serious life-limiting illness who may or may not be receiving palliative care or end of life care (including, but not limited to cancer, organ failure such as heart, liver or kidney failure, dementia, Parkinson’s, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or Motor Neurone Disease)
- People who are caring for a loved one or someone you know who has a serious life-limiting illness
- Bereaved carers, family members or friends whose loved one(s) died following a serious life limiting illness
- Health, social care or other professionals supporting people with serious life-limiting illnesses
- Volunteers supporting people with serious life-limiting illnesses (for example as member or a local community, hospice volunteers or befrienders)
- Members of the public with an interest in palliative and end of life care